Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Miami Vice 2006

Miami Vice
2006
Collin Farrell
Jamie Foxx
** of five 'cause it was better than I expected.

So you thought I was desperate when I saw J.T.M.D? How's this for desparate. (Actually to be fair, Don wanted to see it and it was the only movie at the theatre we were going to that neither of us had seen.) So. The one good thing about expecting a movie to be "probably the worst movie I've ever seen", is that it usually isn't. Exactly the case with M.V. Oh, no, I am not by any means saying it was a good movie, but I have heard so many bad things about it that I actually had a fairly good time watching it. Of course, half my time was spent sacastically guffawing/laughing , but I totally consider that a good time. If you do go see this movie, just be prepared for lots of unrealistic bombs, killing, outfits, sex, houses, conversations and glasses(I mean not everyone takes the time to go buy oversized designer sunglasses).
Then, if you are ready to laugh, I bet you'll have a pretty good time.